Hi everyone :-)
Here is part 3 of the Graphic 45 Artisan style photo album.
Picture of the 3D front standing up.
3. backside and 4. front page.
5. page can be seen behind.
Backside of the photo mat tag showed on the 3. front page.
The flap folds out and here is anothe add on booklet inside.
Door die from Tim Holtz.
Backside of the add on page on the right.
This flips over each other and can hold 12 fhotos.
Have a tutorial for this page and here is the link,
It can also be folded like this.
4. page front. This page can be folded out to a long photo mat.
The ephemra card is fastened with magnets and there is place for a large photo behind.
Inside the 1. fold out.
Lady die from Marianne design.
2. fold out.
3. fold out.Punch from EK Success.
All folded out front.
Backside 4. page and front 5. page.
1. fold out backside.
2. fold out.
3. fold out.
5. page front.
The gate can be open and behind the peacocks pocket there is a little house booklet.
1. Flap folds down. Made a pocket from the sticker sheet and the flourish die is from Cheery Lynn that I cut down to fit.
2. flap folds up and there are some photo mats inside fastened with magnets.
Same Cheery Lynn die as on the front tag.
One more picture of the cover :-)
This is a huge album so I made it into 4 blog post and you can find the links to the others here:
Regarding questions there is a video where frequently asked questions are answered and here is the link,
For other questions they will be answered here on my blog where I will post new questions that has not been answered before.
Here is the link,
Have fun creating :-)